Tuesday 3 May 2011

Charity Auction

So, I'm not quite sure if this post could be a make or break post!
I have been asked by my colleagues at work if I would kindly do a picture so that they can Auction it at one of their Charity Do's. I'm Honored that they've asked and 'of course' was my reply. Ive put a link on the side so please take a look and support, its a good cause, Guide Dogs for the Blind and there's lots going on with this charity that my colleagues are arranging and I'm really pleased to be a small part.
I started the piece and then got to thinking, it will take a while to complete because of the detail, SO why not do a working progress and promote the cause along the way..... and Yes! Each time I post the progress I shall be reminding you all WHY this piece is being done.

The end product measures 25cm x 22cm, Polychromo Pencils on White Archival 210gsm Paper and will be mounted and framed. I hope the work done so far is obvious as to what it will be!

As a foot note, this is the first working progress I have ever dared to post :) bare with me please!





www.justgiving.com/norpop




No comments:

Post a Comment